Himalayan Bank to issue bond worth Rs 3 Bn from July 18

Jul 09, 2019 03:10 PM Merolagani

Himalayan Bank (@HBL|@) is set to issue 3 million units of bond worth Rs 3 billion from July 18 in a bid to strengthen its capital fund.

The debenture named 'Himalayan Bank Ltd Bond 2083' will have a maturity period of 7 years and yield 10 percent interest rate payable semi-annually.

The bank will issue 40 percent worth Rs 1.20 billion to general shareholders while the remaining 60 percent worth Rs 1.80 billion will be privately financed.

Out of the total offered bonds to the general public, the bank has allocated 60,000 units to mutual fund. The interested investors can apply from all C-ASBA approved BFIs and through meroshare software till July 22.

Upon under subscription till the closing date, the issue will extended till August 16.


comments powered by Disqus

Government Fails to Collect Targeted Revenue; Capital Expenditure Nears 70%

Jul 16, 2019 03:53 PM

The government has failed to collect targeted revenue in the current FY. As per the Office of Auditor General (OAG), the government collected 83.66 percent revenue till July 15, a day before the closing of the current FY.