Last Day to apply for IPO of Panchakanya Mai Hydro

Feb 06, 2018 Merolagani

Today is the last day to apply for initial public offering of Panchakanya Mai Hydro (PMHL).  Panchakanya Mai Hydropower is issuing 1.1 million units of IPO worth Rs 110 million at a face value of Rs 100 per unit to the locals of the affected area of Illam from January 19.

 

Panchakanya Mai Hydro is issuing 10 percent shares of its issued capital to the locals of the affected area in the first phase. After the issuance, it will issue another 10 percent to the general public in the second phase.


Out of the total shares, the company is issuing 60 percent i.e. 660,000 units to Sandakpur Rural Municipality and remaining 40 percent i.e. 440,000 units to Illam Municipality of Illam District.

The interested locals can apply for the IPO from Illam branch of Sunrise Bank and Prabhu Bank, Sandakpur Rural Municipality Office and Site Office of Panchakanya Mai.

The interested investors can apply for a minimum of 20 and maximum of 5500 units of shares. The company has appointed Sunrise Capital and Nabil Investment Banking as its joint issue manager.

 


comments powered by Disqus

Nepal reports 1,172 new COVID-19 Cases; 637 in Valley

Sep 23, 2020 04:33 PM

On Wednesday, Nepal has confirmed 1,172 additional COVID-19 cases. With this, the number of COVID-19 cases has reached 67,804 in the country. Out of them, 17,414 are active cases.