Nabil Bank to Issues Debenture worth Rs 2 Bn; Appoints Issue Manager

Apr 02, 2019 Merolagani

Nabil Bank (NABIL) is set to issue debenture worth Rs 2 billion with 7 years maturity period that yield an interest rate of 10 percent.

For that matter, the bank appointed Laxmi Capital as its issue manager. Anil Keshari Shah, CEO of Nabil Bank and Rajib Sapkota, CEO of Laxmi Capital signed an agreement regarding the matter on April 1.

The bank will issue 2 million units of debenture at a face value of Rs 1,000. It will issue 40 percent of the total offering to public while the remaining 60 percent will be privately financed.

comments powered by Disqus

NEPSE lists stock of Sadhana Laghubitta

Aug 05, 2020 01:42 PM

Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE) has listed 2,177,800 units shares of Sadhana Laghubitta following which its trading will start from tomorrow.

Gold Price surpasses Rs 1 lakh

Aug 05, 2020 11:59 AM