NEPSE Lists 1 Mn units of debenture of Sunrise Bank

Jul 11, 2019 03:44 PM Merolagani

Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE) has listed 1 million units of debenture of Sunrise bank (SRBL).

Sunrise Bank issued '10 percent Sunrise Debenture 2080' worth Rs 1 billion from April 3-8 and allocated on May 31. The bank issued one million units of debenture at a face value of Rs 1000 per debenture.

According to the bank, the debenture with five years of maturity period yields 10 percent annual interest rate payable semi-annually.

Out of the total issue, the bank issued  40 percent i.e. 400,000 units of debenture worth Rs 400 million to the general public while the remaining 60 percent debenture was privately financed.

After the listing, debenture holders can borrow fund keeping the units as collateral or trade them in the secondary market.


comments powered by Disqus

Rastriya Beema Sansthan Increases Net Profit by Nearly 300%

Nov 19, 2019 02:11 PM

Government owned Rastriya Beema Sansthan has maintained life insurance fund of Rs 24.39 billion in the first quarter of the current FY. The fund increased by Rs 8.17 billion compared to Rs 16.21 billion of the corresponding period of the last FY.

Soaltee Hotel Announces Dividend

Nov 19, 2019 11:13 AM